Scott Pilgay Scott Pilgay

This was good but...wait no it wasn't, I like Scott Pilgrim.

The whole thing is meant to be a somewhat videogame based world, with Scott having to win boss fights etc.
I just don't get where the dislike for it is coming from, I think it's a really quirky and enjoyable read

Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

Aaaaahhhhh I love Spyro!! 5 stars just for childhood memories and the music at the start, that music brings back so many memories

Madness Intermission 001A Madness Intermission 001A

It's not bad, I didn't quite get why he was laughing hysterically, and the noise for his laughing could've been better, but not bad

DarkSignal responds:

Some people like it, some people don't. I really didn't have a wide selection for either believable laughter, or ways for madness characters to express just how utterly pathetic this ridiculous setup is.

I do appreciate your honesty though.

Skincraft Skincraft

Brilliant! So easy to use and to see what your character looks like, great work!

And anyone like the band Red Hot Chili Peppers? Well I've made all the members, search Red Hot Chili Peppers or RHCP and you should find them!

Hell or heaven Hell or heaven

Not bad :) could do with being a bit more fluent and maybe some more gameplay mechanics

One Chance One Chance

Wow.

Just wow. Powerful. I loved the twists and turns. At first, I thought there was not enough options but by the end I realised that it was perfect.

Into the desert Into the desert

Brilliant atmosphere, colours, detail. I am super impressed!
Been looking through a lot of your work on here, you definitely have the talent to make a living out of art!

wartynewt responds:

Thank you! :p Maybe one day :D

Scarlett Johansson Scarlett Johansson

"A quick portrait"
That is brilliant for a quick portrait, some serious talent there! Keep it up bud!

wartynewt responds:

Thanks!

The Fly(er) The Fly(er)

Cool!

I absolutely love that! It looks really cool.